Vodafone Qatar Case Study - Launch of the "Best Middle East Call Center"
Vodafone Qatar (VF-QA) is the only globally branded mobile network in Qatar and 2nd largest in the market.
Shortly after VF-QA launched its business in 2009, it started searching for a reliable international partner to which it can assign the critical task of building and operating a world class customer contact centre, serving 100 % of the Arabic & English customer base.
- VIS applied its long experience in planning, building and operating contact centers to launch VF-QA centre that offers the best customer experience in the Qatari market
- Selected, trained and deployed frontline agents providing a variety of offerings to the multicultural, multilingual customer base of VF-QA. On a daily basis, thousands of customers are served to provision & activate new services, to manage their complaints and to retain them
- At the back end, a solid frame work of quality assurance continued training, business improvement and operations transparency is ensuring VF-QA continues to sustain and innovate in its customers’ support. VIS also developed and supported the knowledge-base web portal
Key Customer Benefits
- Supported by their world-class contact centre, VF-QA captured 22% market share in less than a year
- 30% reduction in complaints due to continuous business improvement efforts
- Highest ‘Customer Delight Index’ versus competitors from the 1st evaluation
- Timely market Reponses, activating 1,000 blackberry users in 2 days
- Within just 1 year of operation, VF-QA received the “Best Middle East call centre of the year” award as well as the “Best Recruitment Program” and “Best Career and Skills Path” awards at the Middle East Call Centre Awards 2010
Copyright © 2011 Vodafone Egypt
© 2010 Vodafone International Services. Registered Office: Sixth Horizon Bldg, 65/3 G Central Axis Road, 6th of October City, 6th of October. P.O.Box 12573
About Vodafone Egypt