Institutional Terms and Conditions for Vodafone Egypt
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the services offered by Vodafone Egypt.
By visiting the web site and accepting the terms and conditions set forth below you are legally bound to abide by the terms and conditions hereunder.
Intellectual Property Right
All contents of this site but not limited to (text, logos, images, graphics, audio clips, button, icons, digital, downloads, software, data compilation) all content of VODAFONE EGYPT and/or its suppliers/third parties, the compilation of all content on this site, all software used on this site, and software suppliers are an exclusive property of VODAFONE EGYPT and governed by the Egyptian copyright law and the international copyright law and applicable conventions "e.g. Berne, TRIP's".
VODAFONE EGYPT and other marks mentioned on this site are all registered trademarks of VODAFONE EGYPT in Egypt and other countries. Other VODAFONE EGYPT graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of VODAFONE EGYPT, or its subsidiaries. VODAFONE EGYPT's trademarks and trade dresses are not to be reproduced in any media without the written authorization of VODAFONE EGYPT, in any way that is likely to cause confusion to the customers, or in any way that could disparages or discredits VODAFONE EGYPT.
License and Access
VODAFONE EGYPT grants you a restricted license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of VODAFONE EGYPT.
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any presentation, or any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of datamining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without express written consent of VODAFONE EGYPT.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of VODAFONE EGYPT without express written consent.
You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing VODAFONE EGYPT's name or trademarks without the express written consent of VODAFONE EGYPT.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by VODAFONE EGYPT. You are granted a limited, revocable,and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of VODAFONE EGYPT so longas the link does not portray VODAFONE EGYPT, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
You may not use any VODAFONE EGYPT logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Mediums of Communications
Visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam".
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of message or other content. VODAFONE EGYPT reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
By posting content or submitting material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant VODAFONE EGYPT a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and assignment of the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media now known or later developed. You grant VODAFONE EGYPT the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they elect to do so.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or submit; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify VODAFONE EGYPT or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
Because VODAFONE EGYPT respect the intellectual property of others, therefore we advise you, that, if you noticed that any portion of your intellectual property right has been copied in any form and constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our legal Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. VODAFONE EGYPT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, VODAFONE EGYPT disclaims all warranties, express or implied.
VODAFONE EGYPT does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from VODAFONE EGYPT are free of viruses or other harmful components. VODAFONE EGYPT will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
By visiting VODAFONE EGYPT web site, you acknowledge that the laws of Egypt, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the terms and conditions hereunder and subject any dispute that may arise to Egyptian jurisdiction.
General Terms and Conditions for My Vodafone
Further to the terms and condition set forth above, the following terms and conditions govern your use of the My Vodafone information service in WML or HTML ("My Vodafone").
Registering for My Vodafone or using My Vodafone constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
You agree not to use My Vodafone in a manner that can cause stop of the service or block access to it by other subscribers.
You agree not to use My Vodafone to present yourself under a false identity to other users of the service.
Your use of the Vodafone mobile services is governed by a Standard Agreement, the terms and conditions of that agreement govern the provision and use of My Vodafone.
You should ensure that you are familiar with the terms of your agreement.
If however your agreement is with another service provider and you wish to receive My Vodafone, some additional terms and conditions do apply.
You agree with Vodafone acting as an authorized agent of your service provider, that by registering for My Vodafone the following additional terms and conditions will be included in your agreement, effective upon registration, and that you waive any requirement for this amendment to be in writing:
1. The service provider makes no warranty regarding, and takes no responsibility for, the currency, accuracy or the quality of any information which the customer receives or accesses from My Vodafone
2. The service provider makes no warranty that the information requested by the customer from My Vodafone will be available at all times or that the service will be fault free.
3. The customer is completely responsible for any reliance on or use of the information they receive or access through My Vodafone.
4. The customer acknowledges that My Vodafone is an internet based service and, although the service provider will endeavor to maintain the security of information, it cannot guarantee that information the customer receives or supplies in their use of My Vodafone will be secure at all times.
5. To access My Vodafone the customer must have a My Vodafone compatible mobile phone. Details of compatible handsets are contained at www.vodafone.com.eg.
6. The customer agrees to pay the charges for their use of My Vodafone in accordance with the My Vodafone pricing details.
If you are not connected to Network Vodafone and you wish to receive or use My Vodafone, you agree that the following terms and conditions apply to your use of My Vodafone:
1. Vodafone Network Pty Limited and its related bodies corporate ("Vodafone") makes no warranty regarding, and takes no responsibility for, the currency, accuracy or the quality of any information which you receive or access from My Vodafone.
2. Vodafone makes no warranty that the information requested by you from My Vodafone will be available at all times or that the service will be fault free.
3. You are completely responsible for any reliance on or use of the information you receive or access through My Vodafone.
4. You acknowledge that My Vodafone is an internet based service and, although Vodafone will endeavor to maintain the security of information, it cannot guarantee that information you receive or supply in your use of My Vodafone will be secure at all times.
5. To access My Vodafone you must have a My Vodafone compatible mobile phone. Details of compatible handsets are contained at www.vodafone.com.eg.
6. You may be able to make purchases of goods and services through My Vodafone. Where these goods and services are provided by Vodafone's content providers, you acknowledge that you are purchasing those goods and services under the terms and conditions set by those content providers. Vodafone accepts no responsibility for the security or protection of any credit card details you may provide to Vodafone's content providers when purchasing their goods and services, and is not liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer due to unauthorized use of your credit card details.
7. If you are under the age of 18 years, you should obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian prior to using My Vodafone. Information about supervising and controlling children's access to Internet content as well as general information about the Internet industry regulatory regime can be found at http://www.iia.net.au/guideuser.html.
8. Vodafone cannot and does not confirm that each user of My Vodafone or any user of e-mail or instant messaging services provided through My Vodafone has the identity of who they claim to be.
9. You agree that you will not use My Vodafone or any service provided through My Vodafone in a manner that is illegal, fraudulent or anti-social, as deemed by Vodafone. You agree that you will not send e-mail or other messages that are abusive, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or generally in "bad taste."
10. Vodafone may amend or update these terms and conditions of use of My Vodafone from time to time without notice to you. You agree that you will comply with any additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you for the use of specific sites or services of My Vodafone. Such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by reference into these terms and conditions.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Vodafone, its officers, agents, content providers, other partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of My Vodafone, your breach of these terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another user of My Vodafone.
12. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell any portion of My Vodafone.
13. Vodafone may at any time modify, discontinue or suspend My Vodafone without notice to you. Vodafone may also suspend your use of My Vodafone if you breach these terms and conditions or if you misuse My Vodafone in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone.
14. Vodafone, its officers, agents, content providers, other partners and employees, will not be liable to you or any party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special loss or other cost arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or My Vodafone.
15. You agree that we may use and disclose personal information about you for providing services to you and for the improvement of customer service, including by means of research, marketing (direct or otherwise), product development and planning, except where such use or disclosure is not permitted by the Privacy Act 1988.
Warning - fraudulent communications
Vodafone is aware that fraudulent communications, especially emails, are being sent to members of the public, purporting to be official correspondence from, or on behalf of, Vodafone, using the Vodafone name and/or brand. Frequently, these unsolicited communications claim to offer business opportunities, employment within Vodafone, or indicate that the recipient has won a competition or lottery. Vodafone has not authorised, and is not responsible for, these communications. Vodafone advises members of the public to exercise caution with any request to provide any personal or confidential information
Vodafone online shop Terms and Conditions
ERRORS ON OUR SITE
Despite our efforts to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate, complete and current, there may be instances when information about a product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the product's price or availability. We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is canceled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type. We also reserve the right to cancel or reject any order at our discretion.
PAYMENT TYPES WE ACCEPT
Credit Cards and Cash on Delivery are accepted with limitations.
Please note the specific terms and conditions applicable to Cash on Delivery:
• Definition of Cash on Delivery: the possibility to shop online and pay in cash the required amount upon receiving the order.
• An additional charge will be applied to Cash on Delivery purchases in Vodafone's sole discretion in addition to the shipment fees which will be collected by the courier agency upon the delivery of the purchased items.
• Cash on Delivery will be only accepted in Egyptian Pounds
PRODUCTS & SERVICES available currently on the site:
• Low, medium and high end devices
• Smart phones
• Prepaid lines
• Postpaid lines
• Data lines
• Mobile broadband
The foregoing is not an exhaustive list and Vodafone reserves to change the Service at any time at its own discretion.
Vodafone attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Vodafone does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Vodafone itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent "open-stock" prices, which mean the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set.
With respect to items sold by Vodafone, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
• Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
• All prices are denoted in Egyptian Pounds. Credit cards will be charged in Egyptian Pounds and Cash Delivery will only accepted in Egyptian Pounds.
• The Customer acknowledges that Vodafone is not liable for any shipping and export charges and duties or other similar costs and that the Customer remains solely responsible for the settlement of such charges and duties and similar costs in Egypt.
• Prices and Shipping Charges are subject to Sales Tax and applicable governmental fees when applicable.
• All trademarks and trade names used herein are property of their respective owners.
• Although we try to assure accuracy, Vodafone cannot be responsible for typographic errors on this Site.
• Offers and special promotions are subject to change without notice.
• Manufacturer's warranties in effect at time of purchase apply and depend on manufacturer policy or manufacturer's agent without any liability on Vodafone.
• Manufacturer's specifications subject to change without notice.
• Vodafone reserves the right to blacklist any customer and/or refuse any order without reason.
• Ownership of the Services and liability for the risk of damage of the Services are transferred to the Customer upon their shipment.
• The Customer acknowledges that Vodafone is subject to regulatory supervision and that the provision of the Services shall always be conditional on regulatory approval and may change or become discontinued at any time in the event of a regulatory requirement to such effect.
Some offers on the Website are tailored exclusively for Vodafone Egypt Employees with Special conditions and payment terms, those products are tagged with "Employees" word and are supposed to be visible only for the Employees, if any other person could be able to access it in any ocassion orders will be considered as cancelled and cancellation e-mail will be sent
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
All contents of the Site but not limited to (text, logos, images, graphics, audio clips, button, icons, digital, downloads, software, data compilation) all content of Vodafone and/or its suppliers/third parties, the compilation of all content on this site, all software used on this site, and software suppliers are an exclusive property of Vodafone and governed by the Egyptian copyright law and the international copyright law and applicable conventions "e.g. Berne, TRIP's".
VODAFONE and other marks mentioned on this Site are all registered trademarks of VODAFONE in Egypt and other countries. Other VODAFONE graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of VODAFONE, or its subsidiaries. VODAFONE's trademarks and trade dresses are not to be reproduced in any media without the written authorization of VODAFONE, in any way that is likely to cause confusion to the customers, or in any way that could disparages or discredits VODAFONE. All other trademarks and trade names used herein are property of their respective owners and are granted the same protections herein.
License and Access
VODAFONE grants you a restricted license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of VODAFONE.
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any presentation, or any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of the site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without express written consent of VODAFONE.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of VODAFONE without express written consent.
You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing VODAFONE's name or trademarks without the express written consent of VODAFONE. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by VODAFONE. You are granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of VODAFONE so long as the link does not portray VODAFONE, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
You may not use any VODAFONE logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Because VODAFONE respect the intellectual property of others, therefore we advise you, that, if you noticed that any portion of your intellectual property right has been copied in any form and constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our legal Department at email@example.com
The applicable Egyptian laws and regulations shall govern all the Services and any disputes relating thereto shall be resolved by the competent Egyptian courts.
SHIPPED AND HOME DELIVERY PRODUCTS
You may have your product delivered to your home via one of our available home delivery options. We deliver orders on normal business days, which are Sunday through Thursday excluding national holidays in Egypt. You assume all risk of loss for shipped products. Order information such as billing or shipping address that is inaccurate or incomplete may result in delays. Products cannot be shipped to incomplete addresses. In cases of not accepting the delivery for reasons other than wrong items, the Customer agrees to pay the shipping charges incurred and specified on the invoice.
We are unable to refund any online purchase from the time your order is placed (when you click the Process Order button) until the product is received by you and returned to us. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase after receiving your product, please review our returns policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product, Vodafone will gladly exchange or refund the purchase - at its own discretion - within 5 business days of the return request date, according to the notes below:
• Boxes and packing material have to be in the original condition and the product has to be unused and box unopened.
• All claims for shortages/ errors in shipments/error in billing/returns must be made within 14 days from delivery to the Customer.
• Returns are for replacement or merchandise credit only. The refunded amounts shall not include any shipping charges. A copy of Vodafone invoice must be included with all returns.
• All items must be returned complete and in their original boxes or packages with all original parts/documentation; if items are not returned with their packages or if any other item or documentation is missing, products will not be accepted as a return item. The Customer must return the items in person to any of the Vodafone stores.
The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. VODAFONE makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials included on the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, VODAFONE disclaims all warranties, express or implied.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Vodafone disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. VODAFONE does not warrant that the Site, its servers, or e-mail sent from VODAFONE are free of viruses or other harmful components. VODAFONE will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
In respect to third party products, the Customer shall only be entitled to the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the third party manufacturer or agent. The warranty does not apply to defects resulting from improper or inadequate installation use or maintenance; actions or modifications by unauthorized third parties or the Customer or accidental or willful damage.
The repairing location will depend on the third party repairing policy. Vodafone will inform the customer with the third party's contact information and repair facility. Vodafone might on behalf of the customer inform the third party of sales date and customer information required for maintenance.
The repairing period depends on the manufacturer's agent without liability on Vodafone.
If the warranty sticker is removed, the warranty is considered void. If items are returned without their boxes and packages, the warranty may be considered void as well. In the case of sending your product for servicing under warranty please make sure that product is returned with all its packaged components and its package intact as received. By accepting the invoice the Customer is in agreement that all components are in good condition and all warranty conditions are acceptable as above.
All shipping charges are based on average package weight and dimension. This may be different from actual weights of products. Shipping charges can be computed while finalizing your order prior to completion.
The Privacy Notice describes how we use and do not use information provided to us at the Site and the steps we take to protect it. Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to the Site, to understand our practices.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on or comprising the Site website including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively "Content") is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. Vodafone does not sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 21, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Vodafone reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
The Site website may only be used for lawful purposes.
WARNING - FRAUDULENT COMMUNICATIONS
Vodafone is aware that fraudulent communications, especially emails, are being sent to members of the public, purporting to be official correspondence from, or on behalf of, Vodafone, using the Vodafone name and/or brand. Frequently, these unsolicited communications claim to offer business opportunities, employment within Vodafone, or indicate that the recipient has won a competition or lottery. Vodafone has not authorized, and is not responsible for, these communications. Vodafone advises members of the public to exercise caution with any request to provide any personal or confidential information
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
All the policies on the Site govern your visit to the Site. We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Copyright © 2017 Vodafone Egypt
© 2015 Vodafone International Services. Registered Office: Sixth Horizon Bldg, 65/3 G Central Axis Road. P.O.Box 12573,Egypt.
About This Site
Products and Services